2019年5月8日水曜日

Circle Games

I read this book last week. I'll introduce about it! This book includes five stories.

  • Quick Man Tan
  • The Wheel on the Wall
  • Special Clay
  • The Trishaw Man
  • Beautiful Thing
All stories are related to circle. I'll tell you about 'Special Clay' particularly.
The main character of the story is a boy who has many problems. Such as, he frequently gets anger. His parents worries about him and they finds a school that is correct for him. And they are pleased because the school is for free. There, he finds his own talents of making clay. 
If you are interested in other stories in it, why don't you read it!

Brennan, Frank. (2017). Circle Games. Cambridge


1 件のコメント:

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...