2018年6月19日火曜日

Watching movies

This weekend


This weekend,I had a lot of free time,so I watched some movies.
They were "Zootopia" and "Hirunaka-no-ryuusei".
"Zootopia" was made by Walt Disney in 2016.
The main characters were a rabbit and a fox. They became police and solved many problem. They overcame prejudice among species. For example,rabbits are small and weak. And,foxes are very cunning. This movie gave me courage.
I want you to watch it very much!







"Hirunaka-no ryuusei" was comic books written by Yamamori Mika.
In 2017,it was made into a movie.
The main character was Yosano Suzume played by Nagano Mei.
Other acter were Miura Shohei who played a High school teacher and Shirahama Arann who played a High school student.
This movie was a love story.
I enjoyed watching it because I liked Love story.
I want to recommend you this movie,too.




14 件のコメント:

  1. I watched "Zootopia" too.
    I learned that a prejudice of something is able to overcome by our efforts.

    返信削除
  2. I love comics, and the author is one of the my favorite autuors!!
    Let's talk about it!

    返信削除
  3. Zootopia is very cute and make us confident!!

    返信削除
  4. I watched both movie!
    Hirunaka-no ryusei beats my heart!

    返信削除
  5. I have watched "Zootopia" but I haven't seen "Hirunaka-no-ryuusei"so I want to see it.

    返信削除
  6. I want to watch both movie,,,

    返信削除
  7. I have watched "Zootopia". It inspired me to be more confident.

    返信削除
  8. I like them very much!!!!!

    返信削除

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...