2018年10月24日水曜日

BR:02 L. A. Detective




'I'm tired. I have no money. But I have an exciting job. And I like to help people. That's why I'm an L. A. detective.' (P.16)
 There is a man in Los Angeles. His name is Lenny Samuel. He is a detective, but he is not busier than people there.
 One day, a man whose name is Frank comes into his office. He asks Lenny to follow him, holding a gun. He doesn't want to accept the request, but in order to save his own life, he decides to do it.
 Could he solve the problem in the end of story? If you are interested in this story, please read it!

 Prowse, Philip. (2005). L. A. Detective. Oxford.  Macmillan Heinemann ELT.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...