2018年5月29日火曜日

This weekend

This weekend

This weekend,I went shopping with my mother.
Firstly,we visited Kitijienn where we can picking strawberries and eat soft ice cream. We ate strawberry soft ice cream. It was so delicious!

Second,we went to shopping street,what is called 'Machi'.
In order to buy contact lenses,I had to go to contact store. It took about 2hours to check my eye sight and buy it. To tell the truth,we were tired very much.

And,we went to TSUTAYA to buy French dictionary. I bought a CD,too. It is my favorite music recently!

Finally,we ate Okonomiyaki for dinner. We like it very much,so we were satisfied a lot!!
We had a great time this weekend. 

2 件のコメント:

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...