2018年5月19日土曜日

Recommendation of my favorite book!


「Dutch Adventure」の画像検索結果

          Dutch Adventure


I read this book the other day. It was my favorite book as it was expressed some humor in this story.
I'll introduce this book.


One day,a father,the daughter and her's brother went shopping at a supermerket.
There,they found a staff who sold Dutch-cheese.  
They heard that people who bought it got a cap of Dutch baseball team. So,children asked father to buy it. They got some cheese and two caps.
On the way home,the cheese fell out from a car. they were pressed by tires of the car...
Without father,they went another world.They saw a man who had a cheese looked like the cheese which was bought by them. He dodged a hole at the cheese and put into some jewelries. 
They saw and told the police officer immediately. Therefore,he was caught as a sinner.

In this book,the word "cheese" and "cheesed off" appeared.
The phrase"cheesed off" means 'greatly annoyed'.


I liked these jokes.
If you are interested in this book,please read this!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...