2018年5月5日土曜日

Recently reading

                                      Where's Lorena?

I read this book yesterday. I'll introduce this book.

The main character is Lorena who was little girl with 5 years old and had a older brother.
She liked playing doll so,she asked her brother to play with. However,he wanted to go out theme park with his friends.So,he refused her'asking.ーーー

Finally,Lorena and he went theme park.ーLorena disappeared there.
Where's Lorena?
If you want to be interested in the last,please read it!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Oh,what happened to her?
    I'm so interested in the last!
    I want Lorena's brother to find out his younger sister!

    返信削除

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...