2019年6月19日水曜日

The Man from Nowhere

'That's  blood on her face', he thought. Why is there blood on her face? And she is shouting at me,but I can't hear anything over the terrible noise.' (p.10)
There is a family with airplane in the air. They want to go Euro-Disney in Paris with the husband's friend. However, the airplane broke and fell down into the sand dunes. He tries finding out oasis there, but on the way to there, he is almost dead. The wife and his child wait in the broken airplane with losing their tempers. Could they survive in such situation? If you're interested in this book, please read it! I think this book is easy to read compared with other stories.

Smith, Bernard. The man from nowhere. (2015). Cambridge.



1 件のコメント:

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...