2019年6月26日水曜日

The New Zealand File


"Those men must know what I look like, he thought. Looking through the clothes on the floor, he found what he wanted- some dark green running trousers, an old Powderfinger -T-shirt and some trainers that were about his size." (p.21)

The main character is a man who is a British spy working for British Intelligence. One day, his phone was calling from his boss. He was told he must go to New Zealand to check the safe of a man,whose name is Longstaffe. However, on the way to New Zealand, he was chased by a car. What was their purpose? If you interested in the whole story, please read it!

MacAndrew, Richard. The New Zealand file. (2009). Cambridge.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have read this book before, and I know how intrepid he is! Besides, this story made me want to go to New Zealand someday in the future.

    返信削除

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...