2019年1月24日木曜日

BR12: Sara Says No!

"Please,help me. Please, help my father! Please, help us!"
"What am I going to do? I need a miracle. Help me!" (p.12,13)

I read this book in this week. So, I'll introduce about it! The main character is a girl who lives with her father. She loses her mother. They run fruits stall. They always sell a lot of fruit. However, her father cheats their customers in the amount of fruits that they sells. So,Sara is angry for her father. One night, Sara wishes again and again for God. From the next day of that, it happens a miracle. They come to get a lot of money better than before. What's the miracle? If you are interested in the secret, please try this book!

Whitney, Norman. (2005). Sara Says No!. Oxford;Macmillan Readers.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I've never read this book, so I'll try to read it. It seems to be interesting.

    返信削除

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...