2018年7月24日火曜日

Book reviews

The Little Red Hen


A  retelling by Violet Findley,Illustrated by Lynne Cravath

Once upon a time,a little red hen decided to glow some wheat.
There were a dog,a cat and a duck.
She asked them to help her plant. However they said
"Not me!"      "Not me!"      "Not me!"
So,she had to do by herself.
Before long,all the wheat was enough tall to cut.
And she asked them again,"Who will help me cut this?" They said 
               "Not me!"      "Not me!"    "Not me!"
Finally,she made bread by using that wheat.
She asked them "Who will help me eat this?" 
They said,
"Me!"   "Me!"    "Me!"
She didn't share the bread with them because they never help her .


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

London

  I read this book the other day. London is a great city and very famous in the UK. This book has a lot of information on London, but I...